Instructions

Hello Seventh Period!

For your ORB written assignment, I am requiring you to make three postings about your ORB to this blog. You must choose three different options from the "blogging options" handout (on First Class). I am looking for superb commentary, which should make obvious why your ORB "educates your conscience."

Please, adhere to the expectations explained on the rubric (also on First Class).

Happy blogging!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Heat by Mike Lupica- character sketch

Manny, Michael's best friend, knows all Michael's secrets and habits. My first impression was that he was a very talkative person. He reminds me of myself because i'm very talkative but at the same time i still like to be there for my friends when they need me. What you can learn from Manny's appearance is that he likes to eat a lot. He is also a talkative energetic kid and Michael always says that he is the most entertaining man and always has a plan for everything that could go wrong. "Michael could see Manny chatting away, talking with his mouth and his hands at the same time, in a way that always made Michael wonder if the hands were trying to keep up with the mouth, or if it was the other way around" (57).

No comments:

Post a Comment