Instructions

Hello Seventh Period!

For your ORB written assignment, I am requiring you to make three postings about your ORB to this blog. You must choose three different options from the "blogging options" handout (on First Class). I am looking for superb commentary, which should make obvious why your ORB "educates your conscience."

Please, adhere to the expectations explained on the rubric (also on First Class).

Happy blogging!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Heat by Mike Lupica- Theme

The message the author was trying to portray was to never give up, no matter the odds. It was an effective message that got to me loud and clear. Other themes that might have been less obvious were to follow your passion and always keep hope in days that are bad. This theme related to me last year with my summer baseball when i was fielding well but my batting was off.
"This wasn't his whole dream.
But he had to admit:
It would sure do for now" (212).

No comments:

Post a Comment